
Duhhhh, I can't remember how to get pics in the side bar. I have lots of Toby pics. Maybe next time you visit, blogfolk, I will have remembered. I think I'm starting to suffer from depression because I have to return to work next week.
Yes I need to go to work, but I'm having such a delightful time at home with Tobes. We sleep in a bit and wait till its a bit warmer outside so we can go for walkies. I put a lovely warm polar fleece jacket on my little man, he looks so handsome. I'm sure mauve is his colour (although daughter thinks he looks a bit feminine in this hue). Sometimes I wear a purple polar fleece top and WE MATCH! Colour co-ordinated, the pair of us!
1 comment:
Toby looks very masculine: I can tell by the set of his jaw!! How cute that you match!! I think he should be allowed to go with you every day.
Post a Comment