All my technical things are working properly now. I had a suspicion that the voip connection was not working because I was trying to pay the ute registration (yes we all leave these sorts of payments to the last minute) and the keypad would not recognise the key strokes. I had cords everywhere. I unplugged everything and reconnected everything. It would help if the cords were labelled and colour coded. Anyway, long story short, I managed to lose the configuration to the adsl line, so no internet, then the phone lines went dead. I had to book a call from work (shhhhh..... I waited 40 minutes for advice and technical help). It took 3 days before they phoned back on my mobile. By then I was stressed out, chronic .... to put it mildly.
And now all is humming along just nicely. Don't touch anything! We all know the consequences in applying Murphy's Law to technical know how.
Sunday, 15 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done: I am usually sunkwith anything technological. I couldn't make my phone work the other day. That would be because I had unplugged the walking around phone charger instead of the mobile phone charger!!!
The wool with 19 stitches to 10cm is 10ply. I checked on my wool card. Will you be using Bendigo wool????
Post a Comment