Inconclusive. Not diagnosed.
Is this good news or bad? The lump still has to be removed.
Daughter has a lump also, called a fibroid adenoma, and she wants it removed. It seems my family is very lumpy at the moment. Hubby called me lumpy as well but for other reasons not so kind. haha!
I will definitely buy a lotto ticket this week. My luck definitely needs to change. Toby is sitting in my chair while I blog, he's a darling little thing - the best $50 I've ever spent! He looks at me with his adoring eyes and says that I don't need to buy a game of chance, because I have him. What more could I wish for?
Tuesday, 17 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well the news could have been very much worse!!! You and your lumpy family definietely need a lotto ticket. Do you rememeber in the olden days when there was Tattersalls and you could actually name your ticket?? I do!!! Happy days for you and Toby!!!!
Well I have finally arrived, only to read about your yucky news!! Hope all is on the upwould rise and I wish you a bucket full of luck! Toby sure is a sweetie!!!Cathyxx
Our Prayers are with you. Toby is looking very cute sitting up in the chair. Found your blog address on Cathy's blog so I thought I would drop in.xxx
Cheers
Fiona xx
Post a Comment