
Bread & Butter Cucumbers
Strawberry Jam
The weather was just awful today so I spent the day in the kitchen. My lovely Italian neighbour gave me some cucumbers, I've pickled some and I've saved some for salad. The strawberries were next in the pot and they were jammed. There is nothing nicer than the aroma of jam wafting through the house! I was terribly disappointed that Mel did not offer to make scones for morning tea! Mel makes a lovely batch of scones using the lemonade method.

Zuchini Slice
Lemon Coconut Slice and Raspberry Jam Slice
The zuchinis are going beserk at the moment. I usually like to add them to the stir-fry pot, but since I have an abundance of zuchinis I made a zuchini slice for tea. I also made a Lemon Coconut Slice for school tomorrow and Raspberry Jam Slice for the family. Thats it from the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment