
Welcome back bloggers and all those that loiter just outside the blogging perimeter.
I've changed my mind. I don't want to go to Queensland. Been there. Done that. And besides, Qld is on such a high level of water restrictions that we would probably all have to share the same bath water!
The weather has settled down to a nice Autumn pace. Cool mornings, nice but sometimes hot days and then cool evenings. At school, even the groundsman is becoming excited again at the cooler conditions. Surely his face would crack if he smiled. I often ask him, as you would in the land of Aust, "how y'r goin'?" in my best possible strine. Not much of reply there. I guess it is a case of 'same shit; different day'.
I really must spend more time upblogging. I have so many photos of Toby to share. Here's one, just taken this evening. He's chased the cat up on top of the water tank. He did try his hardest to climb, I even gave him instruction on the best possible strategy. Don't you just love the way a cat looks at you through half closed eyes, I think Toby's self esteen just withered away when the cat gave him The Look. In the end I had to put his lead on and coax him away gently so as not to damage any more his pride.
1 comment:
Poor Toby!! Those cats can be bad news for a dog, though I love MrsDrWho's kit-ten. You have to say it like that: kit-ten!!! Isn't it hot?? I know it is cool in the mornings but I wish Autumn would be cooler, we are already one month in. Yes, there could be a bit more smiling perhaps!!!
Post a Comment