This weekend just passed, I found that I had the house to ourselves. 'Ourselves' meaning just Toby and I. Himself worked a morning shift and daughter worked a 9 to 5er on Saturday. On Sunday himself went to drool at a car show and daughter worked an 11 to 5er. Daughter will certainly be happy with her pay this week; in fact, she's already calculated her expenditure.
So, Toby and I did lots of things to amuse ourselves. After rushing through the mundane housework, we settled to do a spot of gardening .... not toooo much because it is really a chore and I am still waiting for He Who Knows Everything to affix a bit of timber to the back of something in the garden to keep the dirt from drifting away. Toby was terribly busy keeping an eye on the huntin' dogs at the back fence. No exchange of bark was heard because the huntin' dogs, of which there are 3, were totally engrossed in bone chewing and totally ignored Master Tobe. This bone chewing business is a past time of which Toby is unsure of ...... I mean ..... when I gave Toby a Toby-sized bone, all he did was guard it. Now how is that supposed to help clean the tartar off his teeth, by guarding it?

Later in the afternoon, Toby had a rest, and I started making a double spiral choker made with seed beads. Picture of choker will be posted next time, meanwhile, here is Tobes in a restful composure. It is difficult to sort out where he starts and where he ends, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment