Now what did I do? From what I can recall, and remember I've just had a birthday and I am really on the other side of the big half century now, I blame this on my memory loss; I fitted a pattern. How boring you say! Not boring, but fustrating! I am making a blazer for my tailoring class in Sydney, so I have to have a pattern that works for me. So it was a matter of pinning it together trying it on, unpinning it, adjust and add here and subtract there, try it on again, and repeat. By the time I was satisfied the pattern was just about falling to pieces, disintegrating you may say! At one stage, I was muttering to myself and then voicing my remarks. The pattern said to adjust at this line if you have a sway back. I said to myself in a loud voice, 'what on earth is a sway back? Hubby was in earshot, and his retort was, 'it depends if you're a horse'. It didn't answer my question, did it?

Miss Madam got a new computer in the holidays. Great! she doesn't have to share mine! I'm happy. My computer is not junked up with teenage junk. She moved into son's old room! Great! what an experience that I don't want to go through again. How could one so young accumulate so much stuff? and it is only stuff. I've decided that stuff can be subdivided into categories such as 'good stuff' - items to be kept and treasured; 'stupid stuff' - items that went straight into the pinky bin or sent on to City Mission and just 'stuff', meaning 'I don't know if I want it, but can you store it for a little while? I'm not ready to part with it yet'.
Toby just loves it when I'm at home. Needless to say, I think the sun shines out of his little #$&%. This is a photo taken in June 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment