Dja hang my picture on your wall!
Well did ya? huh?Well bloggers, 4 weeks later and it took me 15 minutes to remember my password, and that was after I fiddled around with the keyboard because the batteries shat itself. The mouse will go any minute, because its always conniving and conspiring with the keyboard.

This is where we stayed in Sydney. The ag high school caters for boarders as well as the local kids. I was glad that I roomed in a girls dorm as I did hear that the boys dorms were quite smelly!



I've scattered some pictures - this is one of the buildings on the campus; brick pavings with names of past scholars; and a farm implement of some sort. There were lots of these farming gadgets adorning the grounds - they were interesting to look at and certainly had their place in progress and history. Being an ag high school, it certainly would be amiss without the milking cows. As the students were having their term break and the boarders had gone home, I guess it was up to the staff to do the milking!

It was a lovely place to stay, it was clean and comfortable and we were fed well. Too well, I'm sure. The workshops I did were Tailoring, Pattern Adjustments and Couture Tips. I enjoyed the first two workshops - they were excellent. I'll ditch the Couture Tips, no one sews by hand anymore. I've yet to finish my jacket.... I MUST finish my jacket, wool/cashmere feels so luverrrrrly!
This is a pic of one of the items made in the Heirloom class, I think this is a baby christening gown...... very very nice.Well its unfortunate that I don't have any more photos. Next time, and there will be a next time, I'll try harder to take more photos.
So it seems that I will have to publish this blog, there's not much more to add to this subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment