Dearest son popped over the other night with a request and a load of washing. What dutiful/doting/dumb mother wouldn't?
Anyway I was watching part 2 of a Martin Shaw miniseries .... you know Martin Shaw aka Judge John Deed? In this miniseries (called The Murder Room) he was playing the part of Commander Adam Dalgliesh, yes I do like this english actor ..... and the dearest son makes comment that I like watching dreary english tv shows and 'really, Mum, you need a life!'
Now I had to have a think about that - yes deepest deep contemplation. Yes I do like watching:
. The Bill
. Judge John Deed
. My Family
. Midsomer Murders
. Inspector Morse, and now Lewis!
. A Touch of Frost
. more recently the movie Gosford Park
stay tuned for more comment
Sunday, 10 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Like all the shows too, except for The Bill. I liked the old Bill, but I have stopped watching for too long now. Isn't Lewis good??? I like Life on Mars too, and Doc Martin. Did you watch Distant Shores?? It was on SC during the tennis. It went for 4 hours one night and 2 the next. It was Peter Davisonas a doctor going to an isolated island off the UK somewhere with his family. It was excellent!!! I obviously need a life too. Hope Toby is well!!! Oh I forgot Dalziel and Pascoe!!!
Post a Comment