Friday, 6 June 2008

Here tis, but don't hold your breath

This is the design I was working on
when the machine started misbehaving. Its called Urban Butterfly. The finished item will be posted soon/one day, but don't hold your breath because my brain is still tryng to work it out. The butterflies are stitched out onto denim fabric.




This is Toby in a 'before' photo. He looks quite the pud but he only weighs 4.2 kg. And yes, he does have ears .... somewhere. I like doing a before and after photo when he gets his haircut. The girls love him down there at the salon. They all ooooooh and aaaaaah over him, Tobes causes such a fuss. His manners are impeccable, has a charming disposition and he is quite the gentleman. Thats my Toby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that boogelly machine, the butterfly is very cool!!!

Oh, doesn't Toby look so gorgeous!
Is he not very happy to have his picture taken?? I'll bet he is VERY popular with the ladies at the salon!!!!

Hope you are having a nice holiday???!!!