Its nice of you to drop in Reet. You were always the practical one with advice.
On Saturday, I tackled the lawns. It was really supposed to be my sewing day with the ASG .... and they were having a Christmas in July luncheon .... I didn't feel much like celebrating Christmas. But I'm glad I mowed the lawns/grass/weeds, I CAN start the mower, I don't mind mowing. It took one and a half hours, I don't think its a thing that can be done any quicker. It used to take hubby ALL afternoon, can't think why, but I have a feeling that there was a beer break or two inbetween.
Daughter did her gr 5 piano exam the other day. She was just sooooo confident. In the afternoon she bought the gr 6 exam book. I think she means business. The bf is over from Melbourne so he's doing the running around with her. He is nice, a muso himself, studying jazz. How do you study jazz?, for goodness sake! Well, two muso's .... I wonder how long it will be before they can jamm together? I haven't heard anything yet.
So tomorrow is another day and we're waiting for the oncologist to phone.
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment