
Its been a teary last few days, I lost it at school yesterday afternoon. Hearing that a colleague had just been diagnosed with breast cancer, the news just seem to add to my grieving.
St Lukes palliative care unit has asked myself to visit for a cuppa tea on Monday. I will go.
This is Toby and his favourite without make-up. Aren't we just gorgeous?
My father is in hospital and he has been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. (did I link this properly?). It is a neuromuscular disease causing muscle weakness; and in Dad's case it is affecting his ability to swallow. It will be a slow rehab. I am going to pop in to see mum and dad in the school holidays.
Mel has been travelling to Devonport to play her bit of keyboard in the choral society's performance of Sweeney Todd. Yes, he 's the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. hisssssssss. She's down there in the pit with the other musicians. I can't say a lot about the performance though, I'm not a critique; but what I saw I loiked, and seeing it once is enough. Nahhhh I can still eat party pies.
I had to make myself go because I had misgivings on leaving Toby by himself. But I would be a baaaaaad mother if I didn't see my daughter play her part.

1 comment:
You are a beautiful person Aud and you deserve some special times in your life. It will happen.
Post a Comment