Hello Bloggers - life is a matter of existing. Since my life partner passed away I have found that being by myself is, at times, difficult. I am adjusting to a life of one-ness. I have to make decisions and think things through by myself whereas once upon a time I shared my thoughts and still made the decisions. I worry a lot about the future and where I will be. I'd like to go back to Sydney one day ....
I've returned to work so that I can pay the bills. . Things are not the same at work. Oh, I must tell you, the auditor will be at work for the next two days. The bursar is shitting himself. He always shits himself. he can't help it. He's starting to give Sue the shits too. We don't talk a lot in the office because he has big ears, always did. You know, I wish he would go home for lunch, he only liives across the road and about five houses up. At this proximity you think he would, just to give us a break. I'm confident that we can manage for half anhour on our own. I've had to do a few things for him today in readiness for the auditor. One of the jobs was to go over some of the accounts and reconcile the music account. Eazy peazy but try explaining something to the bursar and he's got to make a mountain out of a molehill. Always does, always will. I think that the next time an opportunity comes up at KMHS I will apply.
I'm glad the summer is over. Looking after the backyard is challenging. I got the lawnmower serviced last week and now it runs much better. It doesn't smoke and fart anymore - I'm quite pleased about that.
More next time.
Tuesday, 12 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment