Its a bad habit to make new year's resolutions .... I don't know of anyone that stands on his/her soapbox to announce their intentions. Its usually a lifestyle change eg. give up smoking, lose weight .... which is very beneficial to the person who makes this sort of statement, but what happens when it doesn't get resolved? How long should it take before a resolution is deemed broken? Anyway who gives a stuff?
Now having said all that ..... and this is not a new year's resolution ..... I wish to re-claim my lawns from weeds. We have a big backyard and with the current drought the only greenery that is green on my dried up shrivelly grass that was lawn are the weeds. So with what to treat the weeds? I'll try and get a pic to show you the weeds. Hubby used something on the front lawns .... spray or stay or something like that. I'm not sure if that worked. Some weeds are still there and some are dead and brown ... Feed and Weed. Thats what it was called. I'll have to read the instructions to see if it is dog friendly. If its not dog friendly then I will have to think of another method other than hands/knees and garden trowel.
Sunday, 7 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hoho!! I am not into New Year's resolutions, I think they are just made to be broken!! Good luck with the weeds, I have to cut all the prickly blackberries by hand as all the poisons are NOT Labrador friendly!!!
Post a Comment