
Toby is now officially a member of the school staff. See! this is his photo and the title reads, "Mr Toby Warren, Administrative Officer's Assistant". His photo is centred right at the top of the board. He is probably in the Principal's position in the line-up, the Principal being relegated to about the middle of the fourth row or somewhere there ..... who cares where the Principal's photo is situated, meaning no disrespect!
You know, some staff have some real issues with Toby being in this position. Take the school attendant for example, she stormed up to the front counter and demanded to know why Toby's photo was there at all! And even Noddy our lollipop lady (school crossing patrol officer for those blogfolk from overseas), wanted to know how to get her labrador puppy up there, as well as her 'shootin' dog, that is, the dog that she takes 'shootin'. Yes, like I said, and I will repeat again, some staff have some real issues with my Toby. I don't and thats all that matters.
1 comment:
How cute that photo is!! i think Toby should be allowed to come to school with you every day. He might emanate happiness at some of those grumpy and boogelly people!!! Well done Toby AOA!!! I think MrsDrWho's kitten will be needing a spot on the photo board at her school!!!
Post a Comment