My mind seems to wander when I'm alone
Of life and things that could have been
And things that I would do differently
If only I could have seen
The things I should have said
To ease the hurt and pain
Would make the world of difference
And turn things 'round again
The things I should have done
But just got left behind
To smoulder in the dust
Until I have the time
The things I take for granted
As if I'm blind to see
The little things that matter
Things like you and me
But yesterday is just a passing
Of sorrow and regret
Let today be like the first and last one
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(this last line is for you - ad libitum)
Tuesday, 23 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thinking of you, dear friend..xxxx
Post a Comment